WNY Jobs Gohighflier Homepage Forums Buffalo Area Moving to Buffalo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Willie Jones 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ken.sth
    Participant
    • Topics Started : 1
    • Replies Written : 1
    • Total Posts : 2

Would love to know what are some pros and cons of moving to Buffalo. I heard it was a great city to raise a family but what about other pros

Willie Jones
    Keymaster
    • Topics Started : 1
    • Replies Written : 5
    • Total Posts : 6

Buffalo is a great city for a number of reasons.

1. It’s a decent size college city. You have so many choices when it comes to picking a college that you might like and get a good education.
    2. Buffalo’s job growth is phenomenal currently. Click here to read up more about it.
    3. Bufalo is not far from a lot of major cities. Toronto is about 1hr 42mins, New York City 6hr 23mins, Detroit 4hr 11mins (if you go through Canada), Cleveland 3hr 3mins, and even Montreal is 6 h 18 mins. So you have a lot of options if you like to travel sometimes.
    4. The food here is just great. You have a variety of different foods you can try. Plus you can get some really good Buffalo Wings here.
    5.Buffalo is becoming a huge health hub. There is a lot of hospitals here with the latest and greatest and best doctors to help.
    6.Everything is fairly close to each other. So the commute time can be a lot lower as oppose to someone that may live in bigger cities.

I’m sure I can write more, but this is just what comes to mind from the top of my head.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Willie Jones.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.